Artist Trading Card
Friday, Feb, 16, 2024
2:00 to 3:00pm
Artist Trading Cards are miniature artworks about the same size as modern trading cards or baseball cards, and small
enough to fit inside standard card-collector pockets, sleeves or sheets.
The focus of this event is friendly ATC trading and swapping in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere with even trading.
That is, one card given for one card received. This swap is open to craftspeople at all experience levels. It is
accepted that a wide variation of creative/technical skill will be apparent in the swap.
Pearl Street Stamping is located in Tremont, Illinois on Rt. 9 in the Tremont Depot
For more information about the swap, please contact us at (309) 925-4438 or email us at email@example.com
Guidelines for the ATC Swap
- The ATC's that you bring to this swap should be all alike.
- Your ATC must be 2.5"x3.5" Create your ATC on a base of card stock.
- Edges should be finished and not rough or irregular unless that is part of the design. Show your style. Express yourself.
- Your cards do not need to be "masterpieces" but should be simple pieces that you are willing to give away when you're done.
- Follow the "Golden rule of ATC's" and create the quality of ATC that you would want to receive.
- Sign your cards on the back. And attach contact information, if you choose to.
How many ATC's should I bring?
You should bring enough to trade with others. Because this is the first swap, it is uncertain how many will participate.