Artist Trading Card
Friday, Feb, 17, 2023
2:00 to 3:00pm
Artist Trading Cards are miniature artworks about the same size as modern trading cards or baseball cards, and small
enough to fit inside standard card-collector pockets, sleeves or sheets.
The focus of this event is friendly ATC trading and swapping in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere with even trading.
That is, one card given for one card received. This swap is open to craftspeople at all experience levels. It is
accepted that a wide variation of creative/technical skill will be apparent in the swap.
Pearl Street Stamping is located in Tremont, Illinois on Rt. 9 in the Tremont Depot
For more information about the swap, please contact us at (309) 925-4438 or email us at email@example.com
Guidelines for the ATC Swap
- The ATC's that you bring to this swap should be all alike.
- Your ATC must be 2.5"x3.5" Create your ATC on a base of card stock.
- Edges should be finished and not rough or irregular unless that is part of the design. Show your style. Express yourself.
- Your cards do not need to be "masterpieces" but should be simple pieces that you are willing to give away when you're done.
- Follow the "Golden rule of ATC's" and create the quality of ATC that you would want to receive.
- Sign your cards on the back. And attach contact information, if you choose to.
How many ATC's should I bring?
You should bring enough to trade with others. Because this is the first swap, it is uncertain how many will participate.
Pearl Street Stamping
Friday, July 20th, 2018 (10 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
Are you interested in being a vendor? Now is the time to clean out and organize. Sell
those rubber stamps and card making supplies that you do not need or use anymore -
and receive "In Store Credit!"
Sign Up to Sell
- You can sign up one of 3 ways:
- in the store,
- by calling (309) 925-4438, or
- via email at AnnandCarla@TremontGallery.com
- A non-refundable $5.00 administration fee is due at sign up.
- You will receive a Vendor Code and Participant Agreement Form.
Before the Sale
- Rubber stamps and card making supplies only.
- Each item must have a label that includes your vendor code and a price. The label must be
affixed securely. If it comes off, we cannot sell it, and the item will go in the lost and found box.
- Remember, this is a rummage sale. If you want to sell it, price it so it will sell
- Items may be bundled and priced to sell as one item.
- Priced items should be placed in a container or cardboard box that is clearly labeled with your
name, phone and vendor code. Let us know if you want your container returned after the sale.
- Drop off your items during store hours no later than Saturday, July 14th 2018.
Items will not be accepted after this date.
During the Sale
- You do not need to be present during the sale.
- Prices are non-negotiable
- We will keep track of the dollar amount sold.
- No tax will be charged.
- We are not responsible for anything lost/stolen/misplaced or other discrepancies.
After the Sale
- Pick up any unsold items between Monday, July 30th and Saturday, August 11th 2018.
- You will receive $1 "In Store Credit" for every $1 sold at the rummage sale.
- "In Store Credit" is valid for merchandise only from Pearl Street Stamping or Tremont Gallery.
- "In Store Credit" cannot be used for gift certificates or classes.
- There is no expiration date for the "In Store Credit."
If you have questions, please contact Carla or Ann at Pearl Street Stamping at (309) 925-4438.
109 W. Pearl Street in Tremont, Illinois 61568
Need something special?
Looking for that unique stamp?
We welcome special orders
-no additional cost
We are available to ship through UPS or USPS
You pay shipping
No additional handling fees are applied
Place your order today